Global Scholarships at UCD in Ireland 2021 – The scholarships administered by UCD Global are for students who will be charged non-EU fee rates. If a student is charged EU fees following an assessment, they will lose eligibility for the scholarships advertised through UCD Global (though they may still be eligible for other UCD scholarships). For queries on this, please contact [email protected]
University College Dublin is a research university that was established in 1854 and is the second-highest rated Irish university. The university is a pioneer in education, having served the Irish education community for over a century.
Why study at University College Dublin? UCD offers a wide range of degree-level courses to its students, as well as full assistance in achieving their career objectives. Students will learn expertise and experience from a degree program that will help them succeed in their careers.
- Scholarship Program: Global Scholarships.
- University or Organization: University College Dublin.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and graduate taught.
- Award: Tuition fees.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: Ireland.
Global Scholarships at UCD in Ireland 2021
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be applied in line with UCD Global procedures, with the aim to attract:
- Must be academically strong students;
- Must be from underrepresented regions;
- Must have academic programmes with a greater capacity for international students
- Must be only self-funding candidates who are non-EU for tuition fee purposes are eligible.
- Must have prerequisite prior academic qualifications
Undergraduate or graduate taught degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
Masters Degree Programs offered by University College Dublin, Click Here.
University College Dublin will provide tuition fees as an award to the successful international students in Canada.
How to Apply
To be considered for this award, students must only have to take admission in a taught master’s degree at the university. After that, applicants must complete the application form for the grant.
In order to apply for the grant, one must have to take admission in an undergraduate or graduate taught degree at the university.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is Open