Global Accounting and Finance Scholarship at UB in UK 2021 – Ten scholarships of £5,000 per year of study are available. These awards must be used towards the cost of tuition fees.
Funding towards tuition fees for international undergraduates studying accounting and finance.
Established in 1876, the University of Bristol is an open research university located in Bristol, England. The university offers an undergraduate degree program as well as a postgraduate degree program.
Why study at the University of Bristol? Students have many chances at this university to develop career management skills and the possibility of work placements. With new knowledge and skills, the BU faculty prepares students to succeed in their chosen area.
- Scholarship Program: Global Accounting and Finance Undergraduate Scholarship.
- University or Organization: University of Bristol.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate.
- Award: £5,000 per year.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: UK.
Global Accounting and Finance Scholarship at UB in UK 2021
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must have applied to start accounting and finance programmes in September 2021
- Must be an international student for fee purposes.
Undergraduate degree course in one of the following programme:
- BSc Accounting and Finance.
- BSc Accounting and Finance with Study Abroad.
- BSc Accounting and Management.
- BSc Accounting and Management with Study Abroad.
- BSc Economics and Accounting.
- BSc Economics and Accounting with Study Abroad.
- BSc Finance.
Programs offered by University of Bristol, Click Here.
The University of Bristol will provide ten scholarships of £5,000 per year of study to the successful candidates.
How to Apply
All the interested participants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university and fill the application form. After applying for this application, you will also automatically be considered for this programme.
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is March 29, 2021