Fully Funded Australian Government Research Training Program, 2020 – Students who have applied for admission to a higher degree by research (HDR) and selected the relevant box in the application form will be considered for this scholarship.
The Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships are provided by the Australian government to support both domestic and international students undertaking postgraduate research degrees.
While applications are open all year round, it is recommended that you submit your HDR admission by October to receive an outcome by February.
- Scholarship Program: Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships.
- University or Organization: University of Sydney.
- Degree Level: Master and Doctorate Degree.
- Award: Fully Funded.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: Australia.
Fully Funded Australian Government Research Training Program, 2020
To be eligible, the applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must be a commencing or enrolled international postgraduate research student.
- Candidate must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential.
- Candidate must have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled in a master’s by Research or PhD at the University of Sydney.
Master and Doctorate degree coursework in any subject offered by the university..
Degree programs offered by University of Sydney, Click Here.
Each winning candidate will get the following benefits:
- Tuition fee.
- Free accommodation.
- A stipend of $27,596 per annum.
- Medical Funds.
- Travel expenses.
- up to $420 for Masters candidates.
- up to $840 for Doctoral candidates.
- Paid maternity leave.
- Research funds.
How to Apply
There is no application as students are automatically considered based on their application for admission and meeting the eligibility criteria or conditions prescribed under the Eligibility section.
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is Open All Year