Full and Merit-Based Scholarships at WCU in Azerbaijan 2020 – Western Caspian University announces the Full and Merit-Based Scholarships for distinguished international applicants who wish to pursue bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral (Ph.D.) degrees at Western Caspian University.
The aim of Western Caspian University scholarship is to encourage and support candidates with excellent academic performance from low income countries to study at Western Caspian University, a leading private university of Azerbaijan that offers quality education in the English language.
- Scholarship Program: Full and Merit-Based Scholarships.
- University or Organization: Western Caspian University.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
- Award: Full and merit awards.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: Azerbaijan.
Full and Merit-Based Scholarships at WCU in Azerbaijan 2020
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be a citizen of low-income countries as defined by World Bank
- Aged below 35.
The sponsorship will be awarded in any Graduate, postgraduate, and Doctoral degree coursework, offered by the Western Caspian University.
Degree programs offered by Western Caspian University, Click Here.
The university will provide all the following:
- Full: Scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fee.
- Merit-Based: Scholarship covers 30% or 50% of the tuition fees.
How to Apply
If you want to apply for this Full and Merit-based scholarship, then you must take admission to the western Caspian University. After admission, you can fill this application form.
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is October 1, 2020