Freshmen Applicants Award at UIW in USA, 2020 – The University of the Incarnate Word offers a number of scholarships to first degree seeking undergraduate students. All merit based scholarships are renewable for up to four years as long as a minimum grade point average of 3.0 is maintained. All awards are given at the time of admission.
Students applying to the University for the first time directly from high school are eligible. Awards are given based on high school grades and SAT or ACT test scores. The awards range from $5,000 – $20,000 per year (effective Fall 2020).
- Scholarship Program: Freshmen Applicants.
- University or Organization: University of the Incarnate Word.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate.
- Award: $5,000 – $20,000.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: USA.
Freshmen Applicants Award at UIW in USA, 2020
To be eligible, all participants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- An international candidate who holds citizenship in a country outside of the United States and who does not also have US citizenship or permanent residency is eligible to apply.
- All the students must maintain a minimum grade point average of 3.0.
- All transfer students are automatically eligible for an academic scholarship based on their cumulative grade point average.
The sponsorship will be awarded in the following subjects: Biology/Life Sciences, Business/Management, Communications, Computer & Information Systems, and Cultural Studies.
Undergraduate Degree Programs offered by University of the Incarnate Word, Click Here.
The University of the Incarnate Word is awarding freshmen awards for international students to support their abroad education. The awards range is $5,000 – $20,000 per year for the upcoming students.
How to Apply
All the applicants need to take admission for the undergraduate program at the University of the Incarnate Word to apply for International Freshman Merit Award. Applicants must download the application and submit via email to [email protected]
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit official transcripts from all previous colleges attended
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is May 1, 2020