Foundation Studies Scholarship at UTS in Australia 2021 – To award high achieving commencing international students completing the UTS Foundation Studies at UTS Insearch, Sydney and enrolling in an undergraduate program at UTS. The scholarship is to be offered to international students who exhibit the University’s core values and can demonstrate commitment to excellence, innovation, entrepreneurship and social justice.
The University of Technology Sydney is the world’s first and 10th largest university in Australia. Established in 1988, it is now one of the leading young universities in the world.
Why study at the University of Technology Sydney? UTS is a creative, comprehensive university which has a reputation for teaching and research excellence. There are a variety of courses and degree programmes that are applicable to the profession and give them world-class facilities as well as practice-based education.
- Scholarship Program: Foundation Studies Scholarship.
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate.
- Award: 25% of UTS tuition fees.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: Australia.
Foundation Studies Scholarship at UTS in Australia 2021
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must remain an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must complete a UTS Foundation Studies program undertaken at UTS Insearch in Sydney with a minimum overall GPA of 8.5 out of 10.0 and no fail; and
- Must meet all admission requirements for the selected UTS undergraduate course; and
- Must be commencing studies full-time and on campus (Sydney) in a UTS undergraduate degree in the next available intake after completion of the candidate’s Foundation Studies program. On campus studies include face-to-face and/or online (remote) learning applicable to all degrees except online degrees and distance mode degrees; and
- Must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form; and
- Must not:
- be studying a UTS online degree or distance mode degree; or
- be a government sponsored student; or
- be a recipient of another UTS scholarship for the duration of this Scholarship.
Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the University.
Degree programs offered by University of Technology Sydney, Click Here.
The University of Technology Sydney will provide an award 25% of UTS tuition fees for each recipient in Australia.
How to Apply
First applicants have to take admission at the University. After that, applicants have to submit the online application form for the programme.
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is February 5, 2021