First Year Tuition Waiver at VMU in Lithuania 2021 – Vytautas Magnus University is seeking ambitious, intelligent, and talented students and offers them various scholarship opportunities for full-time Bachelor´s and Master´s degree studies.
Vytautas Magnus University is a Lithuanian public university in Kaunas. During the interwar era, the university was established as an alternative national university in 1922.
Why would you like to study at Vytautas Magnus University? The university is one of Lithuania’s most prestigious universities, with approximately 8,800 students, including Master’s and PhD candidates. There are approximately 90 professors among the over 1000 employees.
- Scholarship Program: First Year Tuition Waiver.
- University or Organization: Vytautas Magnus University.
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s.
- Award: Tuition fee waiver 25%, 50%, 75%, or 100%.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: Lithuania.
First Year Tuition Waiver at VMU in Lithuania 2021
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must hold an offer (Letter of Acceptance) for a full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree Programme at the university
- Must have (Admission score – not lower than 8, 5) and your Grade Point Average (GPA) is not lover than 8 out of 10.
Bachelor’s or master’s degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree Programs offered by Vytautas Magnus University, Click Here.
Vytautas Magnus University will provide an award of tuition fee waiver of 25%, 50%, 75%, or 100% for the first study year of full-time Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programme taught in English.
How to Apply
To be eligible for this grant, the student must have to take admission in a bachelor’s or master’s degree programme at the university. After that, you must need to submit the application form online.
In order to apply for the grant, one must have to take admission in an undergraduate or graduate taught degree at the university.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is May 1, 2021