ESRC Studentship at UoS in UK 2021 – The SeNSS Doctoral Training Partnership, funded by the ESRC is a centre of excellence in social science postgraduate research training, and is a partnership between the Universities of City, Essex, Goldsmiths, Kent, Reading, Roehampton, Royal Holloway, Surrey, Sussex and University of East Anglia. At the University of Surrey, SeNSS offers ESRC studentships to high-quality research students wishing to study Economics, Hospitality and Tourism Management, Linguistics; Environment and Sustainability or related multidisciplinary topics within the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
Surrey University is a comprehensive group of individuals who are creative and passionate. Since 1966, it has been a research-intensive higher education institution which educates students. It is located in a beautiful and special place in Guildford, England.
Why study at the University of Surrey? Surrey is the best option for you as it offers a wonderful atmosphere to achieve future ambitions for research and facilities. It will provide you with the tools and resources needed in your future career to succeed.
- Scholarship Program: ESRC Studentship.
- University or Organization: University of Surrey.
- Degree Level: PhD.
- Award: £15,285.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: UK.
ESRC Studentship at UoS in UK 2021
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have at least a high 2.1 bachelor’s degree in Psychology or a related field, or on track to be awarded such a degree before 1 October 2020.
- Candidates should have at least a high 2.1 grade in a research-based dissertation conducted as part of an undergraduate degree, or equivalent research experience (e.g. through volunteering with a research team).
- A strong interest in research and a high level of motivation to develop research ideas.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Some knowledge of statistics and a willingness to learn more advanced methods.
PhD degree in East Network for Social Sciences.
Programmes offered by University of Surrey, Click Here.
The University of Surrey will provide an award amount in the following manner:
- For UK students: Full fee waiver (currently £4,407) and stipend at UKRI rates (currently £15,285).
- For EU/International: UK fee waiver (currently £4,407) and stipend at UKRI rates (currently £15,285). Students will be responsible for the difference between UK fees and International fees.
How to Apply
For taking advantages of this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree at the University. After taking confirmation, seekers can complete the online application form for this grant.
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is January 18, 2021