Erasmus Trust Fund Scholarship in Netherlands, 2020 – The Erasmus Trust Fund offers in cooperation with Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management a full scholarship for one excellent master student from a non-EEA country. The EEA consists of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
Erasmus University Rotterdam was founded in 1913 and it is a public university located in the Netherlands. The university has ranked among the top 100 universities in the world.
Why at Erasmus University Rotterdam? They provide advice and support to help the candidates to achieve their career destination. It provides students with the best career opportunities to succeed in their chosen careers.
- Scholarship Program: Erasmus Trust Fund Scholarship.
- University or Organization: Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Degree Level: Masters.
- Award: tuition fee waiver of € 9.857 and a maximum sum of € 15.000.
- Nationality: International non-EEA country.
- Can be taken in: Netherlands.
Erasmus Trust Fund Scholarship in Netherlands, 2020
- The applicants nationality is non-EEA;
- The applicant have never before studied at an educational institution in the Netherlands;
- The applicant must be admitted to one of the following programmes:
- Master Health Care Management
- Master Health Economics Policy and Law
- The applicant must have registered for one of the above mentioned master programmes at Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management in StudielinkOpens external, as well as having submitted the application documents in the EUR Applications Portal before 15 April 2020.
- The applicant must have achieved excellent study results during his/her previous bachelor programme. This means an average final result of at least grade 8.0 on a grading scale of 1-10.
- The applicant must be able to demonstrate the reason why this scholarship will enlarge his/her opportunity to study at Erasmus School of Health Policy and Management by including a budget plan, indicating how much money he/she expects to spend each month.
- The applicant must have completed the immigration application before 15 May 2020. Completing the immigration procedure entails having submitted the immigration application documents. For more information, please see the immigration procedures for prospective students
- The applicant must be enrolled no later than 1 September of the academic year for which the scholarship/fee waiver is being requested and must comply with the residence requirements;
Masters degree program will be awarded in Health Care Management and Health Economics Policy and Law.
Masters Degree Programs offered by Erasmus University Rotterdam, Click Here.
The scholarship consists of a tuition fee waiver of € 9.857 and a maximum sum of € 15.000 to cover living expenses, the remaining tuition fee, and the IND immigration fee.
How to Apply
For grasping the opportunity, you have to take admission to the master’s degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, you can access the award application form.
Applicants must need to complete a scholarship statement as part of the application, in which they should demonstrate their leadership skills.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is 15 April 2020