Discover Idaho International Tuition Waiver in USA, 2020 – Get your bachelors degree in the USA! Applications are exclusively open for the International Tuition Waiver Scholarship to high-calibre worldwide students at the University of Idaho.
The program is open for brilliant international applicants who want to apply for the undergraduate degree program at the university in the United States.
Founded in 1889, the University of Idaho is a public university in Moscow, Idaho. It is the state’s land-grant university and offers 142-degree programs including bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, and specialists degrees.
Why at the University of Idaho? While studying at Idaho, students will immerse yourself in hands-on research beyond the classroom, developing the critical thinking skills, discipline and knowledge base employers want.
- Scholarship Program: Discover Idaho International Tuition Waiver.
- University or Organization: University of Idaho.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate.
- Award: $2,000 to $8,000.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: USA.
Discover Idaho International Tuition Waiver in USA, 2020
To be eligible, aspirants must meet the following criteria:
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission in the undergraduate degree at the university.
Any of the undergraduate degree programs offered by University of Idaho.
Undergraduate Degree Programs offered by University of Idaho, Click Here.
- 3.9-4.0 GPA from high school: $8,000/year tuition waiver, renewable for up to four years.
- 3.75-3.89 GPA from high school: $6,000/year tuition waiver, renewable for up to four years.
- 3.4-3.74 GPA from high school: $5,000/year tuition waiver, renewable for up to four years.
- 3.00-3.39 GPA from high school: $2,000/year tuition waiver, renewable for up to four years.
All qualified, NEW, incoming students are guaranteed to receive this tuition waiver. This waiver is renewable if a 2.5 cumulative University of Idaho GPA is maintained.
How to Apply
To apply for the award, applicants have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university. No separate application is necessary.
Students have to attach official secondary school transcripts, official transcripts with subjects and marks received from any colleges or universities attended and personal statement.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is June 1, 2020