Destination Australia Awards at CQU in Australia, 2020 – With over $500,000 worth of scholarships available to international students, there has never been a better time to consider studying at CQUniversity Australia’s regional Rockhampton campus. With close-knit a community, a truly Australian experience with opportunities to explore iconic natural wonders plus a lower cost of living than capital cities, this study location offers students with much more than a quality education. CQUniversity encourages new students to apply and be a recipient of the Destination Australia Scholarship for the full duration of their studies. All new students will also be eligible for the International Student Scholarship – Regional which provides an additional 25% scholarship for the duration of your studies, effective from Term 2, 2020.
- Scholarship Program: Destination Australia Scholarships.
- University or Organization: Central Queensland University.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
- Award: Up to $15 000 per year + 25% tuition fee.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: Australia.
Destination Australia Awards at CQU in Australia, 2020
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Available to new to CQUniversity students.
- Attained an overall grade of at least 65% or equivalent in your most recent studies.
- The grant is not transferable to other campuses.
- You must remain enrolled at the Rockhampton campus.
- You must maintain a valid Student Visa for the duration of your scholarship.
- You must maintain ongoing residency in the regional area where your study is based, for the duration of the program.
ndergraduate, Postgraduate (Course work), Postgraduate (Research) in all subjects offered by the university.
Degree programs offered by Central Queensland University, Click Here.
Up to $15 000 per year + 25% tuition fee scholarship through the International Student Scholarship – Regional.
How to Apply
If you are ready to apply for a course at the Rockhampton campus, please visit the apply page for international students.
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is December 31, 2020