Deans International Excellence Award at Leeds in UK, 2020 – The University of Leeds is dispensing a great opportunity through its Dean’s International Excellence funding for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is available for students from all around the globe.
The funding program assists outstanding students wishing to undertake a master’s degree program with Leeds University Business School.
The University of Leeds is a public research university in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. It was established in 1874 as the Yorkshire College of Science. In 1884 it merged with the Leeds School of Medicine and was renamed Yorkshire College.
- Scholarship Program: Dean’s International Excellence Scholarship.
- University or Organization: University of Leeds.
- Degree Level: Masters.
- Award: Full-fee.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: UK.
Deans International Excellence Award at Leeds in UK, 2020
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for a Leeds University Business School Taught Masters programme for 2020/21
- Be able to evidence an outstanding academic track record
- Be able to demonstrate how you strive for and achieve excellence in your professional and personal experiences through your work history and/or extra-curricular activities
- Explain how the opportunity to study at Leeds University Business School will help you achieve your academic, personal and professional development goals.
Master’s degree program with Leeds University Business School.
Programs offered by University of Leeds, Click Here.
How to Apply
Applications for this scholarship are now open. Please apply online by Thursday 30 April 2020.
Successful applicants can expect to be notified of the outcome of their scholarship application within four weeks of the deadline. Successful applicants must accept their scholarship within two weeks of receiving the scholarship offer.
Applicants must need to complete a scholarship statement as part of the application, in which they should demonstrate their leadership skills.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is April 30, 2020