Covid-19 Hardship Fund at UoS in UK, 2020 – This fund has been established to assist students in meeting essential needs during the pandemic response to Covid-19. It is open to applications from students at all levels of study: Undergraduate, Taught Postgraduate and Research students.
Established in 1796, the University of Strathclyde is a leading international technological university. It is consists of four main faculties categorized based on subjects and academic fields.
- Scholarship Program: University of Strathclyde Covid-19 Hardship Fund.
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Taught Postgraduate and Research.
- Award: Living costs.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: UK.
Covid-19 Hardship Fund at UoS in UK, 2020
Registered students of the University (including students in Academic and Voluntary Suspension) are eligible to apply to the Fund if they meet the following criteria:
- have fallen into financial hardship or anticipate financial hardship related to the current Covid-19 pandemic; and
- Other funds are not available to meet their essential needs, or are insufficient to meet these needs; or
- An award is appropriate to meet exceptional needs
Awards may also be made on an exceptional basis to students who are “Valid to Register” status.
The sponsorship will be awarded for Undergraduate, Taught Postgraduate and Research in any subject offered by the university.
Programs offered by University of Strathclyde, Click Here.
The University of Strathclyde will provide the living costs to the high achieving students.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can complete a Financial Support Funds applicationand return it along with the following documents to financial [email protected]
To apply for a place at Edinburgh, you’ll need qualifications, a personal statement and a reference. You will also need to provide evidence of your English language skills through qualifications.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is September 30, 2020