Civil Society Leadership Awards at MU in Netherlands 2021 – The Civil Society Leadership Awards are intended for students who excel both academically and professionally and who possess the potential to become civil society leaders in their own country. A condition is that candidates are dedicated and want to realise positive social change in their community.
Maastricht University, founded in 1976, is the largest international multiversity in the Netherland. The university reaches out for its innovative education pattern, an international reputation, and multidisciplinary passageway to research and training.
Why study at Maastricht University? The university helps scholars to prepare for their desired professional career. The career stints of this university support faculty and student groups with the establishment of career-related ventures.
- Scholarship Program: Civil Society Leadership Awards.
- University or Organization: Maastricht University.
- Degree Level: Master’s.
- Award: Fully-Funded.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: Netherlands.
Civil Society Leadership Awards at MU in Netherlands 2021
To be eligible for the grant, the applicants must have to follow the following given requirements:
- Demonstrate maturity, flexibility and civil society leadership potential;
- Have earned a bachelor’s degree as of May 2020 with an excellent academic record;
- Demonstrate professional experience related to your chosen field of study;
- Demonstrate proficiency in the language of instruction (English) at a level required for admission by Maastricht University;
- Be able to participate in an intensive pre-academic summer school in July or August 2021 and start their degree program in September 2021;
- Be able to receive and maintain a visa or study permit as required by The Netherlands; and
- Demonstrate a clear commitment to their home country or region in supporting open society development.
Afghanistan, Egypt, Libya, Syria, Azerbaijan, Equatorial Guinea, Myanmar/Burma, Tajikistan, Belarus, Eritrea, Republic of Congo, Turkmenistan, Cambodia, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Uzbekistan, Democratic Republic of Congo, Laos, and Sudan.
The grant will be awarded for the master’s degree in the following given courses at the university:
- Master of Arts in Globalisation and Development Studies
- Master of Arts in European Studies on Science, Society and Technology
- Master of Science degree in Global Health
- Master of Science degree in Public Policy and Human Development
- Master of Science Economics.
Programs offered by Maastricht University, Click Here.
The benefits of the Civil Society Leadership Awards (CSLA) at Maastricht University are as follows:
- Pre-academic preparation via summer schools
- Tuition and mandatory university fees
- Monthly stipend for room, board, and other living expenses
- Programme-related travel
- Accident and sickness insurance during the programme
- Funds for educational materials and professional development
- Attendance at a regional programs conference
- Accommodations during the application process and the duration of the grant for applicants with disabilities
How to Apply
To be considered for the opportunity, the applicants must have applied for admission at the university. To be eligible for a scholarship, you also need to complete a formal application via King’s apply.
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is Open