Chinese government awards at LZU in China, 2020 – Lanzhou University is providing you with an opportunity to apply for the Chinese government awards for International students for the academic year 2020-2021.
Entrusted by the Ministry of Education in China, the university offers these grants for studying the master’s and doctoral degree program at the university.
- Scholarship Program: 2020 Lanzhou University Chinese Government Scholarship.
- University or Organization: Lanzhou University.
- Degree Level: Postgraduate.
- Award: Full tuition fee.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: China.
Chinese government awards at LZU in China, 2020
To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- For a master’s degree, candidates are needed to hold their bachelor degree.
- For a PhD degree, candidates are needed to hold their master’s degree.
- Applicant must have scientific research ability.
Master and PhD degree coursework in any subject.
Programs offered by Lanzhou University, Click Here.
LZU University will provide a full china funding for all the admitted students. The support will cover the following:
- Full Tuition Waiver.
- Free University Dormitory.
- Medical Insurance.
- Monthly Stipend.
- Master’s Students: CNY 3,000 Per Month
- Doctoral Students: CNY 3,500 Per Month.
How to Apply
For being enlisted in this educational program, candidates are needed to take admission in the masters and PhD degree program at Lanzhou University. After taking admission, candidates will be automatically considered for the opportunity.
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is March 31, 2020