ANU John James Memorial Foundation PhD Award in Australia, 2020 – The John James Memorial Foundation PhD Scholarship for Medical Research provides a stipend and other benefits. It is normal for recipients to undertake study on a full-time basis. However, in accordance with strict criteria, the scholarship can be awarded for part-time study. International scholars must undertake study on a full-time basis.
- Scholarship Program: John James Memorial Foundation PhD Scholarship for Medical Research.
- University or Organization: Australian National University.
- Degree Level: PhD.
- Award: $27,082.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: Australia.
ANU John James Memorial Foundation PhD Award in Australia, 2020
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have a bachelor’s degree with at least upper second-class honours or a Masters’s degree with a research component or equivalent.
- Must have a First-class honour, or a research Master’s degree from a recognized university.
PhD degree program in Medical Research.
Degree programs offered by Australian National University, Click Here.
The program will provide the following benefits:
- A stipend of $ 27,082 to undertake a study on a full-time basis.
- Travel and Removal allowances for students relocating to Canberra to commence their research program.
- Thesis allowance.
- Paid medical, maternity, and paternity leave.
How to Apply
To be considered, students must take admission to a PhD degree program at Australian National University. After that, all eligible candidates will be automatically considered for this application.
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is August 31 and October 31, 2020