ANU International Merit Scholarship in Australia, 2020 – Each semester the ANU College of Law may offer an award known as the ANU College of Law International Merit Scholarship with the aim of attracting and supporting top quality international postgraduate students to the ANU College of Law.
- Scholarship Program: ANU College of Law International Merit Scholarship.
- University or Organization: Australian National University.
- Degree Level: Postgraduate.
- Award: $10,000 per annum.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: Australia.
ANU International Merit Scholarship in Australia, 2020
The award is available each semester to a prospective ANU student who:
- is an international student;
- has made an application for admission to the Master of Laws (LLM) program at the ANU College of Law;
- has an excellent academic record as defined by a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7 or above.
Degree programs offered by Australian National University, Click Here.
The scholarship is valued at $10,000, with the scholarship to be paid in one instalment, after the census date of the first semester of the postgraduate program, unless otherwise stated in the letter of offer.
How to Apply
There is no application as students are automatically considered based on their application for admission and meeting the eligibility criteria or conditions prescribed under the Eligibility section.
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is Open