Al-Qasimi Masters Excellence Award at Exeter in UK, 2020 – The Al-Qasimi Excellence Masters Scholarship (International) covering full fees and living allowance is available to offer holders on the MA Middle East Studies and MRes Middle East Studies programmes.
These scholarships will be awarded on the basis of proven, outstanding academic merit and qualifications, evidence of outstanding academic promise, degree of fit with departmental research expertise and innovative research plans.
Applications are due by 21st June 2020. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to take part in an interview (to be conducted by Skype/Facetime/telephone if necessary) in mid July 2020 and all candidates will be notified of results by email shortly thereafter. The awarding of these scholarships will be provisional on the student achieving the terms of her/his offer and registering as a student at the University of Exeter.
Please note this bursary cannot be held in conjunction with any other award offered by the University of Exeter.
- Scholarship Program: Al-Qasimi Masters Excellence Scholarship.
- University or Organization: University of Exeter.
- Degree Level: Masters.
- Award: £15,300 maintenance + full fees.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: UK.
Al-Qasimi Masters Excellence Award at Exeter in UK, 2020
Applicants must be deemed international for fees purposes and have submitted an application for either the MA Middle East Studies or MRes Middle East Studies at the University of Exeter for a place starting in September 2020.
MA Middle East Studies or MRes Middle East Studies.
Programs offered by University of Exeter, Click Here.
The sponsorship will cover the full tuition fee, and provide a living allowance worth £15,300.
How to Apply
Applicants will need to complete an online application form and upload some documents, including:
- Personal statement of approximately 750 words detailing why you should be given this award.
- An example of your written academic work (maximum 3,000 words).
- A letter of reference supporting your academic ability (please provide the actual reference rather than just contact details).
- A copy of your CV.
- Transcript(s) detailing grades and content from your previous qualification(s).
Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with their applications.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is June 21, 2020