Academic Excellence Undergraduate Awards at WSU in Australia, 2020 – Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Undergraduate award is initiated by Western Sydney University to attract excellent students for the academic year 2020-2021.
The educational program is open for international candidates who are going to study an undergraduate degree at Western Sydney University in Australia.
- Scholarship Program: Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships.
- University or Organization: Western Sydney University.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate.
- Award: 50%.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: Australia.
Academic Excellence Undergraduate Awards at WSU in Australia, 2020
- submit a complete application for admission at least 2 months before the session commencement date
- be an international student and not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia. If your visa status changes to one of these during the study period, the scholarship will discontinue.
- commence a new course of study in 2019 and 2020.
- have received an offer of admission to Western Sydney University.
- satisfy the academic requirements for the scholarship, i.e., achieved a minimum ATAR of 90 or equivalent in higher secondary studies
- satisfy all other admission requirements and accept their admission offer by the acceptance deadline
The sponsorship will be awarded for undergraduate and postgraduate in any subject offered by the university.
Degree programs offered by Western Sydney University, Click Here.
Fifty percent (50%) of tuition fees per session for full time enrolment for the duration of the degree up to a maximum three year.
The scholarship is a tuition fee waiver and does not cover costs associated living expenses, accommodation, transport, overseas student health cover or other costs associated with study.
How to Apply
No application is necessary. All new applications to the University will be automatically considered for a scholarship.
Short-listing will be carried out by a panel of officers from the University, 5-6 times each year. Applicants are requested to provide a statement in support of their application indicating how they believe the scholarship will assist them with their studies and in their future career. Applicants will be ranked based on the selection criteria and the panel’s review. Successful applicants will be notified via email by the University.
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is Open